Bhulekh is a hindi word, Which is made up by combining two words bhu + Abhilekh. Bhu means Bhoomi(Land in English) and Abhliekh (Records in English) ie bhulekh Land records.
Uttapradesh(UP) government has created an online database to manage land record of UP. Under this initiative project taken by UP government they are listing records of all the district, talika, Villages of UP.
UP is in highest scale of land in India and land details are changing constantly after some time intervals. These changes or updation are done or managed onlinr by NIC and UP government.
You can get yours upload records online in very few steps by using http://bhulekh.up.nic.in/ steps are:-
1. Logon to official website of bhulekh or up land record http://bhulekh.up.nic.in/
2. Select your district name.
3. Now select your Tesil or talika name within that district.
4. Then click on the next button which is in hindi “आगे”.
Now you can search your land records by khasra number , katha number or by owner’s name.
5. In first way write down your khasra number and search for your land record.
6. In secode way just enter your name and you may get your land record.
The land record in UP is commonly known as Bhulekh, Khata khauni or fard.