Employee provident fund (EPF) is run by government of India and there is a dedicated system which runs for the government and private sector employee.
If you want to register for Employee provident fund (EPF) then you must have these.
1. Your PF account number.
2. Your mobile number.
3. Your full name which you are using in governmental subjects or in your pay-slip.
4. YOur Email-id.
5. Pan card/Voter id/Aadhar card/ Bank account number/ Passport number.
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND is made for considering below points.
1. EMPLOYEES’ PENSION SCHEME,1995 – Providing pension to members, widows, widower, children, orphans, physically disabled members, dependent parents, nominee.
2. EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND SCHEME,1952 – A mandatory saving scheme for old age/ contingencies.
3. EMPLOYEES’ DEPOSIT LINKED INSURANCE SCHEME,1976 – Providing insurance benefits to beneficiaries of members who died while in service.
IF you want to know your fund details then you have to registrar of in-roll yourself on http://members.epfoservices.in/employee_reg_form.php run by government of India.
Remember one thing that you have your email id access as well as mobile number while registering yourself. Then you have to provide your Pan card/Voter id/Aadhar card/ Bank account number/ Passport number details.
Once the registration process is done, you can login from http://members.epfoservices.in and download or get details of your fund.
In registration and view your details, every time the website will send you 4 digit number code by SMS on your registered mobile number and you have to provided that number code in appropriate text-box.